Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dan Webb
Dr. Dan Webb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Memphis, AR, with other offices in West Memphis, AR and Marion, AR (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Webb is affiliated with Crittenden Memorial Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City and Methodist Hospitals. Dr. Webb has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dan Webb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dan Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Memphis, AR.
Dr. Nwannem Obi-Okoye
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
West Memphis, AR 0.01 mi25
Dr. Haris Zafarullah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
West Memphis, AR 0.04 mi11
Dr. James Miller
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
West Memphis, AR 0.07 mi40