Overall Review

3.4

September 19th, 2016
questionable
doctor left town shortly after appt.....now I have to find a new one

November 30th, 2015
Didn't like the whole Atwal Eye Care experience! After numerous visits for post cataract surgery complication which an OD diagnosed after an Optician sent me to the OD because the glasses were not right, the OD sends me back to the surgeon. I didn't see him , I got this doctor. finally after 3 months got a 2nd opinion. 2nd guy nailed the problem in 5 min. & referred me to one of the top retina specialists in the area. After I get cleared there, I get the YAG laser to clear up the mess.....elsewhere of course

June 8th, 2012
very favorable opinion
Doctor Weitzenkorn may not be as warm and fuzzy as some Doctors; then again, that's not a particularly good reason to choose a ophthalmologist. I can see how some people might find his professional manner may be a bit on the brusque side, but my experience with him was that his ability and the quality of his service were excellent.

August 19th, 2011
Amazing
Dr. Weitzenkorn was able to diagnose a problem that so many others couldn't. He might be a little brisk sometime but I don't need my Doctor to be my best friend, I need him to figure out what is wrong! He did and I am never using another eye doctor again! Thank you Doctor!

May 9th, 2011
EEEcelLAma
Wonderful doctor! He took the time to understand my problems and find out what was going on with my eyes. He is amazing and the only Doctor I will trust with my eyes.

August 31st, 2010
Stellar Doctor
Got answers and solutions to my vision problem no other doctor has offered. Actually the others weren't really doctors but O.D.s Big difference in education.. I will go back and bring my family for check ups.

May 7th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Yes, Dr. Weitzenkorn is a little brisk but he is excellent. Extremely helpful and did what other Doctors could not. He may be a little difficult but he is brilliant! I can see because of him! There is no other eye doctor that I would go to.

April 23rd, 2010
Not so good
I would not recommend this doctor or his office. I went for one appt. though I now have switched to another eye doctor.

January 26th, 2010
Dr. Weitzenkorn is the best.
Dr. Weitzenkorn is the best. His staff is great, his clinics are beautiful, and he is top notch. He truly cares about his patients, he is knowledgeable, and his skills as a surgeon are the best. Ask anybody at the hospital. I don't know who that person is making derogatory comments about Dr. Weitzenkorn, but she obviously has an axe to grind.

October 20th, 2008
VERY Rude Dr.
Dr. made very rude comments when I asked for a clearer explanation for the reason my vision is obstructed by blurriness. He asked if I wanted "something to be wrong?" After Dr stated it was extremely common complaint, and I stated that I had never heard of it and wanted to understand why it happens, he stated, "Well, you aren't a doctor and I am..." then he did explain further how it occurs. By this time, I picked up my purse and started to leave.