A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Welch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Welch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Welch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Alan Welch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Welch practice?
- Dr. Dan Welch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dan Welch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Physiatrists.