A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Wiklund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Wiklund, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiklund graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wiklund has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan A Wiklund MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Wiklund practice?
- Dr. Dan Wiklund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Wiklund practices Dermatology near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Puyallup Dermatologists.