A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Willis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Willis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Alvin Willis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Willis practice?
- Dr. Dan Willis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Willis practices Ophthalmology near Mineral Wells, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Mineral Wells Ophthalmologists.