Learn more about Dr. Dan Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Willis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Willis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan A Willis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Willis practice?
- Dr. Dan Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Willis practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.