A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Ching Wong MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dan C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Dan Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Wong practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists, Fremont Hematologists, and Fremont Oncologists.