A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Ching Wong MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dan C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Dan Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Wong practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists, Fremont Hematologists, and Fremont Oncologists.