Dr. Dan Yamini MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016
Amazed with my chiseled face!
Extremely happy with my buccal fat removal and chin implant journey. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming, and Dr. Yamini makes you feel comfortable and genuinely cares about what you want your results to be. It's only been one month since my procedures were done and I'm already seeing great results, he did an amazing job. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a contoured face!

July 9th, 2015
Just had fillers and botox done but am very happy with his abilities. Gentle hand and a good aesthetic eye, not to mention a very good bedside demeanor and ample patience.

November 19th, 2013
Actress
Dr. Yamini is a brilliant doctor. He took care of me when I got my tummy tuck in 2005 and I have been a loyal and faithful patient since. I have added a few enhancements to my beauty regimen to help me stay youthful and beautiful. They are all natural and subtle enhancements, making me look refreshed and well rested. No one would ever guest I had anything done, that is why I love him. He is very precise, knowledgeable, caring and thoroughly. One of the Best in the Business!!! Thank you Dr. Yamini for keeping me gorgeous.

September 16th, 2013
mini liposculpture
I just had the mini lipo done on my saddlebags. It was a tiny area that bothered me and the procedure was super easy and quick recovery. It's only been 4 days and I can already see a huge difference. Dr Yamini was great and very honest.

August 30th, 2013
Amazing results!
Dr. Yamini is amazingly talented! I had a tuberous breast deformity and had consultations with numerous doctors. The other doctors either told me my deformity was impossible to fix or they admitted they simply didn’t have the talent. Well, Dr. Yamini has the talent! He not only fixed my deformity issues but he fixed the work of a previous doctor who had tried to fix them. My results are everything I hoped for. Dr. Yamini listened to what I wanted and did a wonderful job of fulfilling my wishes. I finally feel comfortable in my own skin and am so thankful I found Dr. Yamini. Thank you Dr. Yamini!!

June 24th, 2013
Best Experience Ever
Doctor Daniel Yamini is without a doubt one of the best plastic surgeons in California. I cannot thank him enough for the wonderful breast augmentation and fat grafting work he has done on me. I am so happy I found Doctor Yamini. He really saved my life. Before I met doctor Yamini I thought I could never feel sexy again. I have had breast implants in the past but due to some complications I was forced to remove them. But doctor Yamini made me feel so comfortable about getting another surgery and I cannot thank him enough for his wonderful work. He is very professional, educated, knowledgeable, attentive, friendly and caring. His staff members are also the best. They are very friendly and caring. They also made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend doctor Yamini to anyone who is looking to improve their look. I am definitely going back to Doctor Yamini for other improvements that I may need in the future.

July 26th, 2012
Absolutely the best!
Absolutely the best plastic surgeon in CA!

December 4th, 2011
The Best
From the moment I called SunSet Cosmetic Surgery I felt complete relief. Im writing this review because I feel compelled to share my amazing experience with Dr. Yamini and his staff at SunSet Cosmetic Surgery. When deciding on liposuction and a breast augmentation, I placed many calls and had two previous consultations with other surgeons. I was one day away from placing a down payment with a surgeon in a different city, I felt uneasy with the surgeon and was having second thoughts on cosmetic surgery altogether. I decided to trust my instinct and called Dr. Yaminis office. My consultant Colleen was a gem! I felt so comfortable and immediately trusted her. She is very knowledgeable and completely put me at ease. One week later I was driving to Hollywood and setting my surgery date. Dr. Yamini is very informative and went through all of my concerns. Every question I asked was answered honestly; he is an amazing surgeon with an eye for detail and a love for his work, which shines. The night before my surgery the anesthesiologist took the time to call me personally, introduced himself and asked if I had any questions or concerns. The morning of my surgery I felt so calm, the only emotion I had was pure excitement. I knew I had made the best decision for myself. When I woke from my surgery I felt no pain, the nurse who was also amazing, was by my side. Minutes later Dr. Yamini was also with me. Two hours later I was in my room and feeling minimal pain. One thing about Dr. Yamini that has impressed me to no end is his work ethic. The evening of my surgery he took time long after working hours to come to my hotel room and personally check on me. When the front desk rung to say he was coming up I felt very appreciative, I knew Dr. Yamini is the best doctor I could have chosen for this very monumental time in my life. It has been five weeks since my surgery, I feel great and my body is better than I ever expected. Every element of my recovery has been taken care of in one office. From my prescriptions to the endermologie treatments offered by Torie Lee. I love my results and could ask for nothing better. I have seen Dr. Yamini four times since my surgery; Dr. Yamini continues to monitor my progress and ensures Im getting the best results. If you are reading this and considering cosmetic surgery, please call or visit SunSet Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Yamini and his staff are simply the best! As a mother and military wife choosing SunSet Cosmetic Surgery is the best decision I have ever made for myself.

November 5th, 2011
Dr. Yamini is by far thee best surgeon i have come across. Dr. yamini corrected my tuberous breast with 371cc. As soon as i met him i knew he was going to be my doctor! he was very knowledgeable and answered EVERY single one of my questions. I knew that with my condition i could not go to just any doctor. I LOVE my new breast and could NOT be any happier. NATURAL results is what he is all about! He is a little pricey, but I'd rather pay more $ knowing that i am in good hands! THank you Dr. YAmini xoxox

September 24th, 2011
Love my new breasts!!!!!!!!!
I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Dan Yamini and could not be happier about my results. Like another reviewer, I was convinced that I needed an additional breast lift to make them more perky. Dr. Yamini was able to lift my breasts with the augmentation alone, minus the additional mastopexy procedure and extra scarring. I am so happy with my results. I have full beautiful and much firmer breasts and NO big scars. Dr. Yamini was extremely honest and professional during our consultations and is the only surgeon that I will ever see again for future work.

August 11th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Yamini!
I can not thank Dr. Yamini enough for what he did for me! He corrected an awful work of Dr. Linda Li on one of my breasts. He exceeded my expectations and beyond. My breast look and feel amazing. He not just attentive, but very detail oriented and a perfectionist. I only wish I found him earlier!!! The staff is also amazing...will definitely recommend Daniel Yamini and his office to all.

April 29th, 2011
excellent
he is very gentle and yet precise and I would give him 5 stars along with the staff...