A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Zlotolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Zlotolow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Zlotolow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotolow graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zlotolow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Ariel Zlotolow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Zlotolow practice?
- Dr. Dan Zlotolow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dan Zlotolow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gwynn Oak, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.