A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Zlotolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Zlotolow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Zlotolow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotolow graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zlotolow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kernan Physical Therapy at Woodlawn
- Training Room
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Ariel Zlotolow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Zlotolow practice?
- Dr. Dan Zlotolow has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Zlotolow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.