A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Zlotolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Zlotolow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zlotolow
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zlotolow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Zlotolow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotolow graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zlotolow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Ariel Zlotolow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Zlotolow practice?
- Dr. Dan Zlotolow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dan Zlotolow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gwynn Oak, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.