A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana-Jean La Haie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana-Jean La Haie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Haie
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. La Haie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana-Jean La Haie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. La Haie graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. La Haie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana-Jean Sandra La Haie MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dana-Jean S. La Haie practice?
- Dr. Dana-Jean La Haie has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana-Jean La Haie practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.