Dr. Dana Abraham MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Little Rock, AR

3.3

March 3rd, 2017
Saw her for the first time in Jan 2017. Everyone in her office was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Abraham spoke on my level concerning my diagnosis and regarding my options. Answered all my questions with patience and concern. My scar will hardly be noticeable soon. Highly recommend her and her staff.

December 7th, 2015
She is an excellent choice. There's no words to describe my love for this doctor.

January 16th, 2014
Gifted and Caring Doctor
Met her in 1997 after having breast cancer in 1989. She introduced me to reconstruction and has been my specialist every since. Dana is personable and really gets to know her patients. I know have several friends or family members of friends that use her they all love her. Being a woman she really relates and understands.

July 15th, 2013
Great Surgeon, loved her straight talking bedside manner.
My scars can barely be seen,( I've heard that a female surgeon handles tissue and skin more delicately,) my other doctors have commented on how good of job she did . Her straight talking way of discussing my cancer was so appealing to me. I learned a lot in a short amount of time. I would highly reccomend this skilled surgeon to my loved ones.

July 22nd, 2009
All Beautiful Concerns
I am trying to contact Dr. Abraham about one of her employees. Tana Evans is an employee of hers that works in her skin care dept. Tanna is NOT good with the patients. She makes them wait extremly long. She says she schedules you in at a certain time and then she "lost your appt" you either have to wait long over a hour or come back at another time. This is after you have of course scheduled your whole day around your "treatment". Tanna IS NOT liscenced in ANY procedure. She is not an aestitician. She was a medical receptionist at a Surgical office Dr. Abraham works at. Tanna has NO work ethic at all. I just want all who are thinking of going to ABC....to rethink this and look at other places.