Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Andersen
Dr. Dana Andersen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Jordan, UT, with another office in West Jordan, UT. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Andersen is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center and Alta View Hospital. Dr. Andersen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dana Andersen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Dana Andersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Jordan, UT.
Dr. Matthew Agresta
Hospitalist, Obstetrics, Family Medicine
West Jordan, UT 0.01 mi14
Dr. Andrew Moffat
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
West Jordan, UT 0.05 mi
Dr. Judith Kirstein
West Jordan, UT 0.05 mi39