Overall Review

December 23rd, 2015
I've been seeing him since 2004 and I wouldn't want to see anyone else. He is amazing!

June 26th, 2015
He's One of the Great
Dr. Andersen is so wonderful! He was genuinely interested in making sure we were fully educated on the issues my husband was facing and spent a lot of extra time answering questions we had. The West Jordan Granger office is very nice and clean too! Great overall experience! Thanks Doc!

January 30th, 2015
Great Doctor
Love this man, professional and knowledgeable

March 19th, 2012
A breath of fresh air
Dr. Anderson has been my physician for years. He takes the time to answer any questions you have and maps out a plan if needed. His medical assistant is great in returning calls. If any medications are in need of refills other than pain Dr. Anderson calls/faxes in the refill right away. If you are in need of a refill for pain medication he will request that you see him to look further into what is happening and will go from there. If Dr. Anderson wants to switch a medication or start you on something new he will give you samples to see if it works for you before you spend the money on medication. I am glad I found Dr Anderson after moving here from California he really is a wonderful doctor and his medical assistant is just as great!

March 28th, 2011
Dr. Andersen is the best doctor ever
I always go to Dr. Andersen when I get sick and he always knows what to do to get me healthy again. I would recommend Dr. Andersen to anyone who is sick because will help you out. He is very accurate in finding the cause of illness and getting it fixed. He is very friendly.

November 20th, 2010
Worst experience with primary care I have ever had
This doctor had no time for me. I had to follow him down a hallway while discussing my medication options. He displayed a level of disinterest in me and my issues that I found truly astounding. I would only go back to this arrogant man if I developed an addiction to pain meds. I'm pretty sure he would give them to me, no questions asked.

June 24th, 2010
very family oriented
* always has a great rapore with my children* friendly and witty*on task and punctural*efficient *professional*just awesome!

October 17th, 2009
Dr Anferson
His staff is very poor. They do not follow up I had an FMLA claim and called them three times to have the fax it and the day before the deadline I sent it in myself and it was the only one metlife received. My mother's husband went into the VA after a diabetic crash and my mother called them and they finally returned the call three days later asking if she had called them about her husband being sick or something. My brother finally had to call them to get the test results they were supposed to call him about and on and on