Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 27th, 2016

The lady on the appointment line is very rude! She thinks she has the ability to determine if you need to see a Dr. or not! I had blood tests and finally had to call this office to get the results. Ben Korf, a PA was very helpful and nice but it is just too much of a hassle getting through the front desk to continue to go here.

Oct 28th, 2015

This office has had a bad rep for years but I'm just too stubborn to get another doctor. To get this office to work with my insurance is an act of God. I have horrible migraine and still could not get a new prescription even after I did the leg work of finding what my insurance will approve. Its time to find another doctor that care about patients.

very good man and doctor show details very good man and doctor
by GW Sheffield on Apr 24th, 2015

Very caring, always there when I call.

Jury is out.... show details Jury is out....
Jun 14th, 2011

My wait time was excellent. There was one very nice person at the front desk; the other younger one was really rather rude. I really liked Dr. Bennett. He seemed very frustrated that he had to spend so much time at the computer-(new system in accordance with the new health care reform). HOWEVER, had labwork done..a month later still waiting to hear results. Also two weeks ago, called for a prescription change. Got a prompt return call from the nurse....but STILL waiting for them to call in the new prescription. Will go back next month and see if there is any improvement.

terriable show details terriable
Nov 8th, 2010

My visit began after waiting in the waiting room for over an hour. The waiting room was uncomfortable and old looking. The doctor finally came in and seemed to not listen to what I was saying at all. His office was very disorganized and chaotic.