A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Biermann Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Biermann Flynn is Poor.
Dr. Biermann Flynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Biermann Flynn DO is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dana Biermann Flynn practice?
- Dr. Dana Biermann Flynn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Biermann Flynn practices Pediatrics near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wenonah, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Pediatricians.