A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Bleakney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Bleakney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleakney
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bleakney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Bleakney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleakney graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bleakney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Allison Bleakney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana A. Bleakney practice?
- Dr. Dana Bleakney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Bleakney practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.