A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Bleakney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Bleakney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Bleakney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleakney graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bleakney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Bleakney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana Bleakney practice?
- Dr. Dana Bleakney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Bleakney practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.