The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Borgeson
Dr. Dana Borgeson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL, with another office in Corry, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Borgeson is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center, Branch Medical Center, Norfolk, Virginia and Patient First Systems, Richmond, Virginia. He speaks English.
Dr. Dana Borgeson has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Dana Borgeson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.
Dr. Ryan Polselli
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Palm Harbor, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Paul Hahn
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Palm Harbor, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. William Maxfield
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Palm Harbor, FL 1.67 mi56