Dr. Dana Bragg MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bridgeport, WV

• Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2015
Secretary needs to retire or be replaced.
Dr. Bragg is an excellent physician. However, Shirley, the secretary, is without a doubt one of the rudest and most unprofessional people I've ever encountered. She makes it almost impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Bragg in a timely manner. Her attitude towards the patients is appalling. The rest of the staff is helpful and friendly.

October 12th, 2015
Overall Review
Dr Bragg... shows professional and compationate care! ( :

November 23rd, 2011
FRANK PERRI
He Has been my doctor for years, treats me always with courtesy and has kept me in good health for years. Always make sure any additional tests I may need are done. To me he is best family doctor in our area

August 25th, 2011
I
I have been seeing Dr Bragg for over 20 years and feel he is caring , understanding and knowledgable. When you feel comfortable enough to ask anyhing and leave knowing his mind was on you during your visit says more than any comment in a box can mean.

July 23rd, 2011
Rude and stressful period.
The women at the window ,i believe she must have been the office manager was rude and very uncaring. She cant hear you half the time and she would rudly say huuuuu and i cant hear you. The Dr. Dana Bragg rushes you period and if you try to ask any more questions out side of the patient room he seems to get irritated with you. He hides behind the window so you dont see him if you come in to him with any questions and his office manager will lie for him and put you off,there for you have to make a stressful trip to the emergency room for help. Dont ever call him at home ever,my son had a fever of 103 and was very ill and he wanted to argue if it was right,i told dana bragg i had 2 different thermomoters and they both had the same reading. He is arrogant. he made me feel like crawling under a rock after i came to him with a problem he had told me to check back any time and i did and guess what got snubbed. The nurse is a nice person and they have another lady who does bills who talks about every one behind their backs as you need to hear all of the office troubles when your ill. Dr.dana bragg is rude ,his staff follows right behind him. I feel he isnt a good doctor he misses to many things and if it wasnt for those trips to the emergency room my husband would have died years ago. Hes burnt out period and you cant go to him,you really walk on egg shells with him period and thats not good at all.

June 8th, 2011
It's difficult to get an immediate appointment and/or phone call with Dr. Bragg because his schedule is packed; but he is worth the wait. It is not his or his staff's fault that we have to wait to see him. It is a good sign when you have to wait in a doctor's office for an extended period of time. It shows how thorough they are. I never get the feeling that I am just a number to them. When I have an emergency, then I go to the emergency room if I can't get in to see him immediately. I have been his patient since ???, ok, a long time; maybe since he opened his practice? I am picky with my doctors, btw. I need to add that he is also personable outside of the office. I would see him shopping or eating at a local restaurant and we would greet one another. He is not standoffish like other doctors. All in all, he and his staff are excellent!

March 8th, 2017