Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Stony Brook
2500 Nesconset Hwy
Stony Brook, NY 11790
631-751-3535
Locations and availability (9)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
May 23rd, 2014

I find dr Brenner a good dr. she is thorough and always takes the time to explain things to you. she has a good bedside manner and is always cheerful which makes it more relaxing for the patient. I would also like to point out that reception is also very pleasant to deal with. you never feel rushed when you call the office and they are always polite and very professional. its so nice to see a well balanced office with great staff.

|  Do NOT recommend her  |  show details
by S.l on Nov 15th, 2013

Very cold , no compassion, did not feel very comfortable being a patient at that office. office staff very rude at stony brook, i would definitely recommend staying away from this office!

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by Kelly on May 8th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Brenner since I found out I was pregnant in 2008. I think she is an amazing doctor. Whenever I make an appointment, my appointments are with her, not someone else. She gives honest and thorough answers when I ask her questions. I read some reviews saying she is cold and I never found that at all. I've sat and talked to her about my pregnancies, about tv shows, about life experiences, and countless other topics. She has delivered both of my children and I have pictures of her with both of them. I would recommend her to any woman looking for an OBGYN. I trust Dr. Brenner completely and am grateful to have an OBGYN that I can trust with my life, as well as my children's lives.

|  Disgusting  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

Absolutely disgusted with this physican, I was a patient of hers for 7 years - She kept on relocating constantly to different offices. About 3 or 4 within the course of me being her patient. While I was moving myself, I eventually got fed up with her bouncing around and asked for my records to be mailed to me. I was unable to pick them up myself @ the time. This doctor will charge you for your medical records, no matter how much of an inconvenice it is for others. and NO she really does not care about losing patients- It's all about the $$$ with this one, stay far far away.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Brenner is very professional. I feel comfortable having her as a Dr.. She is well educated and very thorough in her exams. She is concerned about your health and well being. She listens to your concerns. Not many Doctors listen to what you say.

Oct 8th, 2010

Dr Brenner is a fantastic doctor, yes she is cut and dry, to the point, but not cold. She had tears in her eyes when I finally became pregnant and in delivery when the cord was wrapped around my sons neck, she remained cool and calm and I believe thats why he is alive and healthy to this day. She's a great doctor and that why I still go to her. I'll take cut and dry great doctor over warm friendly bad doctor any day.

Dec 7th, 2009

Worst Doctor Ever.

by Kelann721 on Aug 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!  |  show details
by Kelann721 at Citysearch on Aug 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

She was a very cold doctor, and when you asked questions, she made you feel uncomfortable and like you were bothering her...as if you were stupid for not knowing the answer yourself. No sympathy, whatsoever, for me as a patient. She was much more concerned with being done with the whole delivery then taking the time to do things in a civil manner. I do not recommend her to ANYONE. I have 3 children, and she was by far, the worst doctor that I have been to for any of the 3 births. For a joyous occasion, she made my experience MISERABLE!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com