Dr. Dana Brenner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Worst doctor ever
Misdiagnosed me and many other patients. If you look around you will see there similar stories. I almost died under her care. She has been fired from at least 3 other practices that I know of. Beware stay away from her.

May 23rd, 2014
I find dr Brenner a good dr. she is thorough and always takes the time to explain things to you. she has a good bedside manner and is always cheerful which makes it more relaxing for the patient. I would also like to point out that reception is also very pleasant to deal with. you never feel rushed when you call the office and they are always polite and very professional. its so nice to see a well balanced office with great staff.

November 15th, 2013
Do NOT recommend her
Very cold , no compassion, did not feel very comfortable being a patient at that office. office staff very rude at stony brook, i would definitely recommend staying away from this office!

May 8th, 2013
Amazing doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Brenner since I found out I was pregnant in 2008. I think she is an amazing doctor. Whenever I make an appointment, my appointments are with her, not someone else. She gives honest and thorough answers when I ask her questions. I read some reviews saying she is cold and I never found that at all. I've sat and talked to her about my pregnancies, about tv shows, about life experiences, and countless other topics. She has delivered both of my children and I have pictures of her with both of them. I would recommend her to any woman looking for an OBGYN. I trust Dr. Brenner completely and am grateful to have an OBGYN that I can trust with my life, as well as my children's lives.

May 2nd, 2012
Disgusting
Absolutely disgusted with this physican, I was a patient of hers for 7 years - She kept on relocating constantly to different offices. About 3 or 4 within the course of me being her patient. While I was moving myself, I eventually got fed up with her bouncing around and asked for my records to be mailed to me. I was unable to pick them up myself @ the time. This doctor will charge you for your medical records, no matter how much of an inconvenice it is for others. and NO she really does not care about losing patients- It's all about the $$$ with this one, stay far far away.

February 15th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Brenner is very professional. I feel comfortable having her as a Dr.. She is well educated and very thorough in her exams. She is concerned about your health and well being. She listens to your concerns. Not many Doctors listen to what you say.

October 8th, 2010
Dr Brenner is a fantastic doctor, yes she is cut and dry, to the point, but not cold. She had tears in her eyes when I finally became pregnant and in delivery when the cord was wrapped around my sons neck, she remained cool and calm and I believe thats why he is alive and healthy to this day. She's a great doctor and that why I still go to her. I'll take cut and dry great doctor over warm friendly bad doctor any day.

December 7th, 2009