A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Brewington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Brewington, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Brewington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewington graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Brewington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Brewington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana Brewington practice?
- Dr. Dana Brewington has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Brewington practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Warrensburg, MO.
See Warrensburg Primary Care Doctors and Warrensburg Family Physicians.