Learn more about Dr. Dana Brewington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Brewington, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewington
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brewington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Brewington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewington graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brewington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Brewington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana Brewington practice?
- Dr. Dana Brewington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Brewington practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS.
See Overland Park Primary Care Doctors and Overland Park Family Physicians.