A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Brian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Brian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brian graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Brian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Dianne Brian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana D. Brian practice?
- Dr. Dana Brian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Brian practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.