A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Brock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Brock has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana M Brock MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Brock practice?
- Dr. Dana Brock has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dana Brock practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.