A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Broussard-Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Broussard-Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Broussard-Perry, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard-Perry graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Broussard-Perry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana L Broussard-Perry MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dana L. Broussard-Perry practice?
- Dr. Dana Broussard-Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Broussard-Perry practices Allergy & Immunology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Allergists.