A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Dana Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Bryant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Bryant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance