A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Dana Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Bryant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Bryant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bryant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Karine Bryant MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dana K. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Dana Bryant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Bryant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.