A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Busch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana M Busch DO is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Busch practice?
- Dr. Dana Busch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dana Busch practices Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.