A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Busch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dana Busch practice?
Dr. Dana Busch practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians, Waterford General Practitioners, and Waterford Surgeons.