A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Chait-Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Chait-Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Chait-Kessler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chait-Kessler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Erica Chait-Kessler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dana E. Chait-Kessler practice?
- Dr. Dana Chait-Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Chait-Kessler practices Pediatrics near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Pediatricians.