Dr. Dana Chaykin-Glover DO Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017
she is a very good person and doctor. she cares about her patients.

July 14th, 2015
Cheating Doctor
Both my husband and I were very disappointed in the entire experience. Be careful of this doctor. She will order tests that are unnecessary without letting you know in advance. She ordered blood tests to check for iron levels in my husband when a prior specialist confirmed it was impossible for him to have a certain condition. Cost us $300 in unnecessary testing. She ordered cholesterol tests for me even though I told her I was already being monitored by my cardiologist. Although our health insurance requires and covers a yearly wellness checkup, she required that my husband come back for a second office to check his PSA rather than performing it during the wellness visit. This cost us another $300. She is lining her pockets at the expense of her retired patients. Be careful. We tried working with her office staff to correct this issue, but they were rude and wouldn't give us the time of day. We complained to the director at Sarasota Memorial hospital and they agreed to backout the charge for the extra office visit although we were stuck with the charges for the unnecessary blood tests. Had we not complained we would have paid out $600 unnecessarily.

May 17th, 2015
skip her
Misdiagnosed me three times. The last time I was there she sent me away sick with a urinary tract infection with no medication. I went to a walk-in clinic, was correctly diagnosed and treated with an antibiotic and recovered very quickly without a recurrence.

July 15th, 2015