Dr. Dana Collins DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

February 14th, 2017
Not a Medication Pusher!
Dr. Collins has only been professional, caring and gracious. She has also always spoken to me with respect, in language I can understand. I will see no other doctor in my area.

February 14th, 2017
Not a Medication Pusher!

July 31st, 2014
very upset
I have seen Dr. Collins on several occasions, but I have seen her for the last time. There is a tension you can feel when she is around the nurses, almost a spirit of intimidation. Without going into specifics in case of recognition, she has been verbally insulting to me, the patient, in front of nursing staff. According to a specialist I was sent to, she was hasty in a diagnosis that was not correct which had me very concerned for no reason. Dr. Collins said surgery would be needed which the specialist did not agree with. I have given her a more than fair chance to prove herself. I have been going to this practice for about 20 years but am looking for other care because of her behaviors.