A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Clarke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan