A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Clarke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana H Clarke MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dana H. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Dana Clarke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Clarke practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Endocrinologists.