A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Clarke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana H Clarke MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dana H. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Dana Clarke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Clarke practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Endocrinologists.