Dr. Dana Correale MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Cheshire, CT

2.6

October 24th, 2016
She made a diagnosis, never followed up with me for results

July 24th, 2016
Do not see this doctor, she is horrible

July 14th, 2016
Without getting too descriptive, I will be looking for someone new for my daughter.

March 21st, 2016
Does not spend time with patients. Find another doctor.
I am so disappointed with Dr. Correale. I felt like there was someplace else she had to be ! seriously, She whisked in, literally spent about 2 minutes, saying it was dermatitis, and promptly left. The nurse did the followup with directions for medication (cream), and asked if I had any questions. Umm yea ! WITH THE DOCTOR ! But that's a moot point since she left. First and last time there.

February 24th, 2016
I am completely shocked by some of these reviews. I have seen Dr Correale several times and I have brought my children to her as well. I have found her to be warm, compassionate, thorough and and excellent physician. Her staff is also excellent. It just goes to show you that you can't believe everything you read online!

February 17th, 2016
Dr. correale needs training in bedside manner. When she walked in, she did not even say hello or even make eye contact I was made to feel like I was taking up her time . I felt like she did not have time for me to even ask a question. I will definitely be looking for a new dermatologist.

January 28th, 2016
AVOID THIS PRACTICE!
Once the doctor came into the room, I never experienced the issues others have reported. However, every single appointment had over a 60 minute wait time, and my time with the doctor was literally 3 minutes. (I did not need more time with her, but the point is that the wait is extreme.) Also, the staff are rude and not accommodating at all when making appointments. You definitely get the impression that the patient's time and business is not valued whatsoever.

October 29th, 2015
Spend little time with her patients.
I felt like we were on a time schedule. Dr. Correale seemed to have to be somewhere else, during her time with me. Or maybe it was she is on a time schedule ? She couldn't wait to exit the room is the bottom line. Spending very little time with me.

August 9th, 2015
WRONG DIAGNOSIS !!
Dr. Correale was in such a hurry to literally get in diagnosis and leave, that it ended up being the WRONG diagnosis. She seemed in a hurry when she enter the room. She quickly sat down asked me about the issue and I showed her the rash on my face. She said its only a rash, and recommended hydrocortisone cream. I followed her instructions but apply 3 days it got worse. I ended up in medi-quick where a professional diagnosis was obtained. What she diagnosed as a small rash, - turned out to be ring worm. Apparently there's a quota in this office. Its about getting as many $$ you can by reducing the time spent with a patient.

July 15th, 2015
I would recommend her to All my friends she is truly an artist with her magic needle. I had lip injections, and this made me feel like a brand new person. Thanks to her I have my confidence back

June 24th, 2015
Bedside manner is a -3 !
do NOT, use this doctor. This is my 3rd visit and I'm done. If she spend more than a minute with you - its a miracle. Seriously. ! She comes in, gives a quickk diagnosis and is ready to make a b-line out the door unless YOU stop her to ask questions or try to get your visits worth.

June 6th, 2015
My experience was great! She gave me the exact knowledge to my condition I left with no questions and with hope. my skin now feels and looks great! Yes the wait time is slightly long then again there is 3 doctors. The staff is lovely. Friendly and happy. Look forward to my next visit.!