A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Dahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Dahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dahl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Hospital
- Hudson Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Marie Dahl MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Dahl practice?
- Dr. Dana Dahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Dahl practices Family Medicine near Hudson, WI.
See Hudson Primary Care Doctors.