A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Dahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Dahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dahl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Hospital
- Hudson Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dahl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Dahl practice?
Dr. Dana Dahl practices Family Medicine near Hudson, WI.
See Hudson Family Physicians.