A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Dellapiazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Dellapiazza, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellapiazza graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dellapiazza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Dellapiazza DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Dellapiazza practice?
- Dr. Dana Dellapiazza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dana Dellapiazza practices Anesthesiology near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Sewickley Anesthesiologists.