A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Duncan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Duncan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Danielle Duncan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dana D. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Dana Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Duncan practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.