Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Dunne
Dr. Dana Dunne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunne is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital Of St Raphael and Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT. Dr. Dunne has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Dunne has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dana Dunne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Bonnie Hiatt
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Gerald Shulman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi38
Dr. Randy Luciano
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi9