Dr. Dana Edwards MD Patient Reviews

3.4

August 6th, 2011
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND DANA EDWARD!!!!!
1. I have been seeing him over two years and I have stayed sick the last year and a half, he wanted to push me off on another dorctor because I wanted him to take the lap band out. I have lost about ten pounts in 27 months. Edwards has put me through why too much. Now more and more people are coming out to tell there horror story about what DR Edward has done to them. I can tell you I would take some time to find another before I put much in this doctor, I wish someone had told me three years ago about him!!!2. The wait was to long at the office and hospital in Manchester the morning of surgery he had patients ever fifteen minutes for surgery, there so much more I would like to tell!!... His bedside manner was very disrespectful to me and others at the hospital...

August 5th, 2011
BEWARE
Dr. Edwards is a HORRIBLE doctor!! I WOULD NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. He is rude, arrogant, and incapable of making a valid diagnosis. If his diagnosis is wrong, which is typical, he belittles the patient and demands they are to blame for their procedures not being successful. If you are considering bariatric surgery go to another doctor who is competent.