- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Dana Edwards?
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND DANA EDWARD!!!!!
Posted on August 6th, 2011
1. I have been seeing him over two years and I have stayed sick the last year and a half, he wanted to push me off on another dorctor because I wanted him to take the lap band out. I have lost about ten pounts in 27 months. Edwards has put me through why too much. Now more and more people are coming out to tell there horror story about what DR Edward has done to them. I can tell you I would take some time to find another before I put much in this doctor, I wish someone had told me three years ago about him!!!2. The wait was to long at the office and hospital in Manchester the morning of surgery he had patients ever fifteen minutes for surgery, there so much more I would like to tell!!... His bedside manner was very disrespectful to me and others at the hospital...
Posted on August 5th, 2011
Dr. Edwards is a HORRIBLE doctor!! I WOULD NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. He is rude, arrogant, and incapable of making a valid diagnosis. If his diagnosis is wrong, which is typical, he belittles the patient and demands they are to blame for their procedures not being successful. If you are considering bariatric surgery go to another doctor who is competent.
Posted on October 12th, 2015
Posted on August 12th, 2015
Posted on July 4th, 2015
Posted on March 26th, 2015
Posted on March 19th, 2015
Posted on January 29th, 2015
Posted on August 25th, 2014
Dr. Dana Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, KY.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides