A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Eisenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Eisenman, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisenman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Gregory Eisenman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana G. Eisenman practice?
- Dr. Dana Eisenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Eisenman practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.