A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Farabaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Farabaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farabaugh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Farabaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- De Paul Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Castafero Farabaugh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dana C. Farabaugh practice?
- Dr. Dana Farabaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dana Farabaugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.