A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Faw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faw
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Faw graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Faw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Michelle Faw MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Faw practice?
- Dr. Dana Faw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Faw practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Endocrinologists.