Dr. Dana Fletcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Fletcher?

Great practice...if you don't mind the drive!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I desperately needed to see an Endocrinologist and Dr. Fletcher came highly recommended. Our appointment went well, lots of problem solving with me, took time to explain, etc. I was VERY pleased by her. HOWEVER, I've only ever seen her once. It's kind of one of those places that if you're not dying you see the PA or NP. I wasn't horribly excited about that but then met Carol Tucker, her NP. Carol is AMAZING!!! She's so down to earth, talks to you in language you can understand and gives it to you straight. Carol now manages all of my Endo needs, and I can honestly say that I would be bummed if I had to switch back to Dr. Fletcher. Carol is even kind enough to f/u with me via "My Sparrow" to see how I'm doing. The ONLY negative I have is that they moved from a well populated office at the Sparrow Professional Building to a dumpy little office all the way out at the MAC/MSU. It's a really long drive, in college kid traffic. That's my only boo-hoo, though. Thanks for all the wonderful work you do Carol--and staff!!! Staff is always courteous and professional :)

Where are you?

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

She is a really good doctor . She left MMP and was planning to go to Sparrow Diabetes Center but never did! I miss her ! Does anyone know where she is practicing now ?

Very Good Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

She makes sure you understand what is being said. Spends more then sufficent time with you, and does not just stay in her specialized area. Highly reccomended.

Posted on August 4th, 2017