A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Fontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Fontaine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Fontaine, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontaine graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Fontaine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Marie Fontaine DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Fontaine practice?
- Dr. Dana Fontaine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Fontaine practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.