Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Looking for a new doctor now.. show details Looking for a new doctor now..
May 13th, 2015

I will be looking for a new doctor. I have seen Dr. Forrest multiple times for all sorts of different things throughout the years. I feel as if she never really listens to what I am saying and just jumps to some basic conclusion. She literally told me the last time I was there "you know you can let yourself heal naturally". After 4 months of trying to do that, that was not what I wanted to hear. I wouldn't have paid the money to come see her if I knew that was the help I was going to get. Waste of time, every time.

Not Recommended show details Not Recommended
by Notherptanymore on Mar 9th, 2015

Myself as a mother and my children had been pts of Dr Forrest for a few yrs. When you bring in your concerns she belittles you at times & makes you feel as though you know nothing about your health or your children. Her office staff is friendly but she is not willing to listen on multiple attempts with different concerns. Dr Forrest has the typical "white coat syndrome" (I'm the Dr & you know nothing). I have even heard her laugh under her breathe with response to my concerns. We have switched Drs.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr Forrest is one of the best Doctors in Auburn Indiana. She is very polite and patient and understanding. She really has a passion for treating her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone.