A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Fuller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fuller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Allen Fuller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dana A. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Dana Fuller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Fuller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.