Dr. Dana Galbraith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 21st, 2016
Recommended
I relocated to the area after having my prior family care doctor for 15 years. I thought she was irreplaceable, but then I found Dr. Dana. She always takes time to listen and answer all my questions. I never feel rushed or unheard. I feel like a partner in my own care. Dr. Dana doesn't hesitate to provide the proper referral if an issue is outside her specialty area; I trust that she won't try to play hero with my health and that's a huge deal to me. Her bedside manner is impeccable, and the staff are extremely helpful. I very much enjoy the Online Health Portal and rarely have to wait more than 24 hours for a reply to an inquiry. I will be with Dr. Dana for a long time, and she also cares for the rest of my family now.

September 13th, 2016
Columbia IL senior citizen
Dr Galbraith was highly recommended to me by a neighbor. Had my initial visit today and was totally satisfied. Received immunizations & blood tests in the same clinic building that has the doctors' offices. Dr. Galbraith, the receptionists, and all the nurses were all helpful and friendly.

March 1st, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Dana for a few years now and am happy I listened to a friend who referred me. Dr. Dana now sees my daughters and her husband sees mine. Works out great.

November 7th, 2015
Family Care Physician
I would recommend her to anyone from childhood to senior citizens. I was trying to find a physician that I really was comfortable with and who would take care of my medical needs properly. I was trying to replace my physician, whom I had been seeing for 25-years. He had backs surgery that did not work out well, so he had to retire. His replacement was cold, indifferent and made no attempt to diagnose my problems. I went to another physician who did a pretty good job but left his practice, so I checked with St. Anthony's referral service for both me and my husband and decided on Dr. Dana Galbraith for me and her husband, Dr. Jack Galbraith for my husband. Both my husband and I are very happy now. I am being referred to services I need and being treated with respect, plus Dr. Dana is a very warm, caring person.