A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Gibbs, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- TX Health Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Bernice Gibbs MD and PA is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dana B. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Dana Gibbs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dana Gibbs practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.