A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Gibbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Gibbs, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- TX Health Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Bernice Gibbs MD and PA is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dana B. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Dana Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Gibbs practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.