Overall Review

3.9

May 18th, 2015
Never had a doctor spend as much time with me and explain things in detail.

February 19th, 2015
I've had a long history of sinus infections. Dr. Gibbs examined my sinuses, took cat scans, recommended allergy testing, and ultimately did sinus surgery on me. She repaired about 5 things in there. The surgery went well, but I did get a sinus infection after the surgery, or perhaps the one I had before surgery was not entirely gone. I recovered with treatment and my sinus problems are not an issue any longer. All the Allergy tests were negative, and I am no longer having breathing difficulties and frequent infections. When the next blow of cold air from the North blows in carrying all that Mountain Cedar, I will not be sick. Yea! Thank You, Dr. Gibbs!

October 20th, 2014
Allergy Turmoil
I was so excited to see Dr. Gibbs the first time and she thoroughly looked through all my notes and discussed things with me. But after my first visit things went down hill from there. The reception people were always so rude to me, and never had any available appointments. One lady even told me all the open spots are just for new patients. Shouldn't you cater to CURRENT patients first? Every time I got a test, they said the results should be available the next day, but couldn't get them over the phone and had to suffer for weeks for an appointment! No solution came and I am going elsewhere! She just started stabbing things in the dark guessing what I might be allergic to and then offering NO ADDITIONAL TESTING OR SOLUTION!

April 19th, 2014
I couldn't be more pleased with my recent sinus surgery with Dr. Gibbs. She answered every question and spent time with me explaining the whole procedure. The surgery went very well and the after care was excellent. Thanks Dr. Gibbs for being the professional that I expect when seeing a medical doctor. Don Knight

March 11th, 2011
Highly Recommended!
Dr Dana Gibbs and Holly Arentz the audiologist were great. They took the time to do thorough exams and patiently answered all my questions and concerns and I had many. I appreciated not being rushed through the appointment like I am at so many other medical offices. After a thorough evaluation of my hearing loss by Dr Gibbs and Holly, Holly went over the hearing aids appropriate for my situation and explained it all in detail. She did not try to sell me anything particular but went over the pros and cons of each type. I could tell she was very knowledgeable and up to date on the products and the technologies which keep changing. A few months later I went back and purchased the hearing aids and have been very pleased with them. The technology is sophisticated and you need a good audiologist and Doctor to make them work the best for your condition. Dr Gibbs and Holly takes their time to get it right. I also appreciated that they included some extras and upgrades without nickle and diming every step of the way. Very refreshing these days. You go out knowing that your hearing is their primary concern and it is nice to hear well again.