A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Glenn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Glenn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Vanese Glenn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana V. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Dana Glenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Glenn practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.