A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Glenn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Glenn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Glenn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Glenn MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Glenn practice?
- Dr. Dana Glenn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Glenn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.