A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gonzalez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Dana Gonzalez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Victoria, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Victoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.