Dr. Dana Granberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Granberg?

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Everyone is always courteous and kind.. Can't imagine ever going anywhere else.

Posted on March 11th, 2017

We have been seeing Dr. Granberg for over 15 years now and we just love her. She always knows just who we are and always seems to remember details about our family which is very comforting when you are ill.

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I have already recommended Barry Pointe multiple times. Dr. Granberg, specifically. In fact, my insurance changes at the end of the year. I am unsure if my new insurance will be accepted-if not, I am highly considering paying full price out-of-pocket in order to stay with Dr. Granberg. She is hands down the best primary care physician I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Dr. Granberg and her staff are amazing. I scheduled my appointment online, waited for less than two minutes, had a great experience with the doc and nurse, and was done and in my car in less than 30 minutes .

Posted on February 15th, 2017

The clinic is clean and all the staff is friendly and caring. They always take time and listen.

Helpful & personal

Posted on December 15th, 2014

She is very helpful and personal on my appointments.

Dr. Dana Granberg

Posted on October 10th, 2014

I thought Dr. Granberg was a great doctor until I became very ill. She's fine with something simple as flu etc. I came to her with serious female issues. Dr. Granberg would not listen to me. She diagnosed me on her own thoughts. Then she tells me I'm done with you since she can't stop my systems. She kept insisting she knew what I had. Sad though she missed diagnosed me. Didn't help me find specialist. I found specialist on my own. My health problem was a rare stage 3 Squamous Cell tumor. I nearly lost my life. Thank God for doctor's that listened to me. Had Dr. Granberg listened to me and helped me I might not have gotten to stage 3. She had decided I had a STD! I kept telling her there was no way. All her tests she did proved there was no STD. I was so sick. She was rude and mean to me. Thank God I found a true caring doctor. My new doctor listened and did other testing. Only to find I had cancer. I couldn't believe Dr. Granbergs professionalism. It scares me to think she was our family doctor! She showed NO compassion nor responsibility.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I really like Dr Granberg, she really explains things and is interested in helping.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr. Granberg has a great bedside manor. She is attentive and concerned while you are in front of her. However, the nurse called back with results and did not give me advise or tell me where to go from there. I would say the follow up is lacking in the entire office. It is also difficult to get an appointment there.

The Best Doctor of my lifes experience !!

Posted on February 14th, 2010

Dr Granberg promote care and personal service unlike any other physician I have encountered. She is attentive to your needs and LISTENS to you as a person. SHE IS NUMBER ONE !!!

Posted on January 5th, 2009

Great Doctor unfortunately I will be looking for another Doctor, next to impossible to get an appointment in a timely manner.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on June 10th, 2008

Where as I would reccomend this doctor to anyone. My entire family sees her. I wish the office staff was better. Not easy to get an appointment.