Dr. Dana Granberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2014
Helpful & personal
She is very helpful and personal on my appointments.

October 10th, 2014
Dr. Dana Granberg
I thought Dr. Granberg was a great doctor until I became very ill. She's fine with something simple as flu etc. I came to her with serious female issues. Dr. Granberg would not listen to me. She diagnosed me on her own thoughts. Then she tells me I'm done with you since she can't stop my systems. She kept insisting she knew what I had. Sad though she missed diagnosed me. Didn't help me find specialist. I found specialist on my own. My health problem was a rare stage 3 Squamous Cell tumor. I nearly lost my life. Thank God for doctor's that listened to me. Had Dr. Granberg listened to me and helped me I might not have gotten to stage 3. She had decided I had a STD! I kept telling her there was no way. All her tests she did proved there was no STD. I was so sick. She was rude and mean to me. Thank God I found a true caring doctor. My new doctor listened and did other testing. Only to find I had cancer. I couldn't believe Dr. Granbergs professionalism. It scares me to think she was our family doctor! She showed NO compassion nor responsibility.

August 13th, 2012
I really like Dr Granberg, she really explains things and is interested in helping.

July 25th, 2011
Dr. Granberg has a great bedside manor. She is attentive and concerned while you are in front of her. However, the nurse called back with results and did not give me advise or tell me where to go from there. I would say the follow up is lacking in the entire office. It is also difficult to get an appointment there.

February 14th, 2010
The Best Doctor of my lifes experience !!
Dr Granberg promote care and personal service unlike any other physician I have encountered. She is attentive to your needs and LISTENS to you as a person. SHE IS NUMBER ONE !!!

January 5th, 2009
Great Doctor unfortunately I will be looking for another Doctor, next to impossible to get an appointment in a timely manner.

June 10th, 2008
Best Doctor Ever
Where as I would reccomend this doctor to anyone. My entire family sees her. I wish the office staff was better. Not easy to get an appointment.

October 30th, 2006
Best Doctor I have ever had. Very thourough. Would recommend to anyone. Very bright & helpful.