A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Grant, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Grant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Lanell Grant MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dana L. Grant practice?
- Dr. Dana Grant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dana Grant practices Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians.