A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Greenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana J Greenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Dana Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Greenberg practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.