A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Greenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana J Greenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Dana Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Greenberg practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.